Thursday, November 09, 2006

Humble Pie

I always wondered why no one ever commented here in Noodletown. I know you guys are reading...I see you...and I always just figured that maybe it was a personal thing, eating, and you didn't really need to discuss it with me. So when I switched over to the Beta version of Blogger and saw...um...that there were a whole bunch of comments just waiting for my moderation, I was embarrased. To say the least. I don't recall choosing that.
Anyhow. I'm catching up with all of you now. And thanks for reading. I'm a moron.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not a moron. A moron would have posted a long screed about the lack of comments and feeling unappreciated and how ungrateful lurkers are...and THEN found out about comment moderation...and quit blogging. You, on the other hand, are a person with good writing skills who'd rather tip me off to restaurants than read documentation.

Have you ever considered writing about the bluebird? A new vegetarian, I've eaten there twice -- and thought the food was good but not good enough to match the prices.

Ziz said...

ack! lol -- that's funny and sad at the same time. :o)

Sara said...

i like the bluebird, but i agree with you about the prices and am kind of underwhelmed by the quality of service i've had there. i want to give it another chance to wow me, but haven't done so yet. they do whip up a mean veggie biscuits and gravy!

mamagotcha said...

i also have had less than exceptional experiences at the blue bird...

and i'm glad you found out what was up with comments; i just thought you'd decided not to read them anymore!

pom. said...

hah. that makes me smile about the comments.