Saturday, March 22, 2008

Humor

I am a rabid kottke.org reader. I know I'm not alone, but I just felt the need to out myself. If I'm not sure where I've gained a particular piece of interesting & useful information, I just guess that I've gotten to it through kottke.org, and most of the time I'm right. I've finally turned my husband on to it, and now we have entire conversations devoted to what we've seen on there. Jason Kottke is why I love the internet.

All of that just to say that this list of amusing and clever restaurant & coffee shop names made me so giddy. It's a funny list, with its fair share of eye-rolling and groaning thrown in.

My favorites:
A hot dog place called First National Frank.
A bar called Chez When.

Any local spots to add to the list? Leave a note in the comments.

No comments: