I was too busy eating to take many photos - they are all blurry or poorly composed - but we had some wonderful bites last night at Forks and Corks.
* An incredibly long line for Andre's Chocolates, which included really delicious chocolate from Madagascar and, my favorite, their Bittersweet Almonds.
* Room 39's chilled asparagus soup (served with truffle oil)...I went back for more.
* Lots of really lovely salmon served by JJs (smoked on crostini), McCormick & Schmick's (smoked salmon dip), Room 39 (beet cured salmon on crostini with goat cheese), and The American (smoked salmon with asparagus and celery).
* "Crispy Chopstick Shrimp" served by Phillips Chophouse.
* My husband's favorite, the Capital Grille's lamb chops (porcini-rubbed, drizzled with balsamic).
* Boulevard Brewery's new Saison was on tap. They ran out. This bodes well.
* The grilled meats served by Em Chamas. The marinated chicken drumettes were out of this world.